Saturday, February 2, 2008

记得吃



Not long ago I and my girl friend went to 记得吃 to have some dessert after we finish our dinner and do not know why my girl friend will always order the red bean dessert and I will only order just mango sai mai lou. I am always craving for the mango sai mai lou because of the juiciness and the freshness of the mango. I do not know why 记得吃 always manage to get hold of all those fresh and juicy mango to serve to the customers. But I also do not know why my girlfriend cannot eat thing that are too cold. I seldom order all those side dishes because partly of the high prices and also because of all the food there seems like very normal and we can have it anywhere. I will only have mango sai mai lou everytime I go to 记得吃

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i suggest you better change another girlfriend who can eat cold food~~~~

janiceC said...

y change gf??
many gals cant eat cold food de lah!! ><
red bean sai mai lou is DAMN NICE!!!!!!!! ^^V
dats my fav too.. =P