Saturday, July 19, 2008

I want to be a model


I almost forget that I am a model when I am still young. During that time because of my cousin sis recommended me for the shooting I get the chance to appear in the brochure of John Hancock Insurance and I believe already merge with Prudential insurance. This John Hancock insurance company is already non existence. During that time the shooting crew need a male child model to appear in the brochure and my cousin sis recommended me for the shooting. I still remember the photo shooting take place in a house near my relative house. I just need to post as needed by the photographer and just remain frozen at the requested post. After some flash and the shooting is done. I get paid for nearly RM 300-500 for just sit still and let the photographer photograph me. Easy money but this is the only and the last time I had ever become a model. It is a fun experience to appear on the

4 comments:

ryeli said...

wah wah wah...u so good looking ah then! hehe...ask ur cousin sis again la for any opportunities from her contacts in the industry! ;)

Xiang^_^ said...

You know who is my cousin sis mention in my blog arr? Is pei see lar, she hooked me up with the photo shooting

Unknown said...

walao..
this is really a masterpiece of its own..wonder if you still have that t-shirt..haha...oldies..
but rm400 still considered alot during that time..
ni nak jadi model ke engineer?hehe

Kai-Jin said...

hahaha, I still remembered when you sat on the bed, the model who is suppose to be your mom slid down! hahaha...can't believe you still have it!