Friday, March 13, 2009

How to deactivate voice mail service (Maxis)

For those who think the voice mail service provided by your telco is annoying, you now can actually turn off your voice mail service and turn in back when you need the voice mail service. Just follow the above instruction and its that simple, I do not know this code work for other telco but I am guarantee 100% that this code will work on Maxis (012/017). If you guy out there want to try entering this code but not using Maxis telco, please do it at your own risk.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

it doesnt work anymore. . :(

Anonymous said...

help me:(cnt deactive my mailbox for maxis line:(

Mobile iNTERNET gUY said...

Hotlink just cant turn off,help!

Anonymous said...

help me ,, i want deactive voicemail

Unknown said...

Request not completed.....
I have try many time.....

Unknown said...

Request not completed.....
I have try many time.....