Sunday, July 12, 2009

Working Life



Finally today I have the passion and heart to blog again!! Right after I complete my studies I went for a career fair to look for job and I succeded. After two weeks the career fair held I receive a call from my current employer to go for an interview. Few days after the interview I offered a job by my current employer. They offer me the application engineer title and my job scope is doing CAD using Catia and other CAD software. Up until now I already had 1 month of working experience and still learning. Catia this software had a lot of thing to learn and to make matter worst I never use this software during my studies in UniMAP. Everyday is a learning day for me and I hope in the shortest possible time I can master catia this software. Anyone out there fimiliar using catia this software can contact me so that we can exchange experience of using catia this software. Additional information about Catia this software is Beijing national stadium (bird nest) that held the Olympic openning and closing ceremony is deisgn using Catia this software.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mr. engineer.....when can we limteh again....

rmbr no matter how busy..rmbr take some free time to reunion wit me and cheehong k.....