Sunday, October 11, 2009

Swiss Roll



Today I will be share on a place to have good food to eat. The place I am going to introduce is already very famous and introduce by many television show and also newspaper and magazine. The place I mention is Yut Kee restaurant. I think many people out there already know this restaurant but there are also quite a number of people that are not familiar with this restaurant. Yut Kee restaurant is famous for its variety of western and chinese food and for me I like Yut Kee pork chop. Today I am not going to say much about their food but I am going to introduce their Swiss roll cake. The filling of the Swiss roll is kaya and it is very delicious and yummy to eat. Normally people will fill Swiss roll with cream for its filling but Yut Kee Swiss roll use kaya for its filling make this Swiss roll special and delicious.

By the look of the Swiss roll already is very tempting and with the first bite into your mouth you will addicted to it. I really do not know how to describe the tastiness of this Swill roll until you go and grab a bite. I love this roll ever since I had my first bite on it when I was a child back then and until now I still love this roll.

For direction to go to Yut Kee restaurant please click HERE

No comments: