Sunday, August 29, 2010

Melaka trip








Long long time ago during the long weekend on the labour day I and my family go to visit my relative that stayed in Melaka. That time is my first time driving to Melaka and to my amaze and also to add to my bad experience, Melaka is a place that cannot go on public holiday because the traffic jam start at Seremban and all the way to Melaka toll. That time is my first ever worst traffic jam and I cursed all the way from Seremban until arrive at Melaka and that time also I broke my personal record for longest journey of cursing. The jam along the way to melaka is almost the same as the jam during cny. When arrive there I just go eat eat eat until I drop but eat also need to que up and that made me curse even more and so 1 piece of advice please do not go to melaka during public holiday or long weekend if you do not want to end up cursing all the way till Melaka.

No comments: