Saturday, January 5, 2008

Where I am undergoes my industrial training now


This is where now I am undergoing my industrial training now and believe me this is the only picture I am allowed to take and the picture beyond this door I need clearance from the people above before I can snap any picture from the inside. I am now currently based in the test lab department of this company. This company mainly manufactured air bag, seat belt and steering wheel for various car manufacturer and also have a test lab to test various parts of seat belt or air bag. My supervisor is a pretty girl and is a chinese and so I can communicate with her in chinese and mainly the staff there is indian in the production line. The higher up people are mainly chinese and chinese is the language they frequently use with communicate among chinese staff. I also feel a bit strange because the frequency of cantonese usage in my company is far more lower than the frequency usage if mandarin. For added information this company is not a local company but a sweedish company

No comments: