Monday, December 31, 2007

huhu.............post christmas present!!



Guess what, I receive another christmas present from my cousin brother today!! This time the present is external dual layer slim dvd burner and some more this item is not produce by some unknown manufacturer and in fact this item is a branded external dvd burner called AOpen. I have yet to test its capability due to some technical error (not the burner give me problem but the power cord!!!!!). The strange thing is I suspect this manufacturer do not provide any power cord for this product and I am very surprise when I search every inch inside the box and still I could not find the power cord. I already send the inquiry email back to the manufacturer and hope they can clarified my doubt and if they really do not provide the power cord I will go down to Jalan Pasar someday to buy the suitable power cord to power up the dvd burner. Thnak god I do not go to buy external dvd writer during the PC fair :-)

No comments: