Sunday, September 26, 2010

Big Big size



I am not a big fan of dim sum to be honest not because of dim sum is not delicious but for the face is the portion of dim sum. As you all know dim sum is a delicacy that are small in portion and pretty. Why I say this because dim sum is made to please your eyes and also your tongue. Dim sum is delicious and yet because me like to eat everything in big portion means dim sum is not my choice. Besides the portion the price is also an issue for me because dim sum is not cheap and they charge on how much you eat and since the portion of dim sum is quite small, to the big eaters like me it sure will burn a hole in your wallet.

But not all dim sum is small in portion and in a town called Lawan Kuda nearby my hometown Gopeng there also have dim sum but the dim sum there is on steroid. There only serve few selections of dim sum and unlike other dim sum restaurant that serve variety of dim sum. I also do not know why the dim sum in Lawan Kuda is so big size as you can see on the picture above. The first picture is
char siu pao and the second picture is Har kao and both also in steroid. I love to eat dim sum when i balik kampung because it is delicious, cheap and also I just eat a few round then I am full.

I am wondering can anyone tell me that does those dim sum on steroid exist in KL??