Friday, October 22, 2010

Sate Celup



This is a very silly post because I drive all the way to Melaka just to ate sate celup there then came back KL in the night. Why I said this is the silly because the story is like this,few weeks ago I need to go Pagoh out station on friday so I apply leave on thursday and head down to Melaka to spend a night there then only continue my journey to Pagoh the next day. The plan sounds fantastic and so on thursday morning I bring my car for routine service a.k.a change engine oil then come back to pack up my stuff then I drove my car leisurely from KL to Melaka.

Why I choose Melaka to spend a night there because I have a relative there and so I can spend a night a her house before continue my journey to Pagoh. When I arrive there we had lunch a Station 1 then in the night we have our sate celup dinner at one of the restaurant that claimed they are the first people that created sate celup. The restaurant is called Restoran Kingtu and it serve the usual menu that come with sate celup such as fishball, pork ball etc. This restaurant is even visited by 阿贤 and feature on his programme that aired in Astro. For me the peanut sate sauce is perfect although the amount of peanut inside the Kingtu sauce is less than the famous Capitol. The sauce is smooth and a little bit of spicy and when you had your first bite after dipping your food into the sauce you can feel the aroma of peanut flowing around your mouth and after the taste of peanut then come the spicy flavour. It just taste so good. According to my relative this shop will be full during dinner time but the day I go we become their first customer and as the time gets longer the more customers start to pour into this restaurant. Direction please click HERE.

When I am eating my heart suddenly my phone rang and the appointment is cancel so that mean I no need head for Pagoh on friday. After I hear this news I am stunned and what to do I quickly finish my dinner then head back for KL and in the future I do not want to let this history repeat itself again.


No comments: