Sunday, May 4, 2008

InTra dinner






Not long ago my university organised an industrial training dinner for both of their students and also their supervisor of the students. I sure will not let go of this chance to eat free and the dinner is held at Dewan Felda inside a remote area of KL. I also do nor know where is that place without the help of Google Earth and that place is actually a malay majority village in the middle of KL. With the help of the Google Earth also I had a hard time finding the right place. The hall is very grand and classy but the food and service there hmmm............... What to do, already got chance to eat free but still want to complain. This is the first time I attend malay style of dinner and their dinner style is quite same with chinese. Chinese like theri dishes to come out one by one to the table while malay style is they serve all the dishes on the table before the dinner and they only serve rice when the dinner start.

I dust off just after I am full (have to eat also because that time I am very hungry). I really love the classy feel of the hall, it feel grand and I really cannot believe this hall is situated away from the main road and it is not easy to find the right way into ir because it is very secluded.

No comments: