Sunday, December 16, 2007

The good old days of prom night

Students of U6SC2

My friends

One day when I rummage through my personal photo album I manage to find all those sweet memories lies in my photo album. I get to see my first experience going oversea to Bangkok, Thailand with all those tasty and unique delicacies of Thailand and also the warm hospitality showed by all those Thai people. Coming up right next to the Bangkok picture is the picture of my good old form 6 days and coming right up is the picture above our own form 6 prom night, the night of showing off your mature look and also the night for the ladies to show off their pretty figure. All people attend must be in formal wear and sure some ladies night gown is splendid to watch.

Just miss those good old days with prom night held but now I can hardly attend this kind of formal function because my university do not have course night or prom night like we did during form 6.

No comments: