Saturday, December 22, 2007

Movie


As you all can see the above picture is the the movie I had just watched recently. I love war movie especially war during the ancient time. Maybe I am a chinese I love the chinese style of war by fighting the war with mediocre warfare such as hand to hand and fist to fist using ancient weapon such as spear, bow and sword. I do not like watching war movie that is modern warfare using state of the art weapon such as gun and missile. If anyone that want to watch this movie must go to the cinema to watch this movie. Cinema has the best surround sound system that can make you feel you are in the middle of the war and the cinema I recommend you to go to watch this movie is Cathay cinema located at Cinneleisure, The Curve. The screen at Cathay cinema is bigger than TGV and GSC and also the surround sound system is far more better than GSC and TGV. The downside is the ticket price at Cathay cinema is far more higher than other 2 cinema and Cathay do not provide student discount price for student.

No comments: